02 prn. The new Gurdjieff Enneagram, as shown to Ouspensky, is created from this statistically female procedure:
If Gurdjieff got got the means to access the fresh basics of Vortex Mathematics as the exhibited by ), he may has elaborated subsequent on Enneagram and also shown this new mathematical derivation by Vortex Math of “New Nirioonossian-World-Sound” since the demonstrated throughout the Law regarding Heptaparaparshinokh, Ch forty: “getting that sound, the oscillations at which was basically extracted from ancient times – and also presently indeed there, has been taken, it is true, to possess an extremely small number of their preferences, needless to say, of this exact same Asia – for their voice-creating products because ‘absolute vibrations’ of notice ‘do’.”
- Mark nine activities towards a group numbered step one,dos,step 3,cuatro,5,six,eight,8, having nine at the top
- Split the newest amounts 1 as a result of six because of the seven to your ‘Law away from Sevenfoldness’ producing 1/seven, 2/eight, 3/seven, 4/7, 5/7, 6/7 giving: .142857142857142857. .285714285714. .428571. .571428. .714285. .857142 .
- Observe that these types of performance keep the same recurring quantitative
- Draw a line hooking up these types of quantity on circle (Observe that new continual quantitative numbers whenever extra with her equivalent nine (1+4+2+8+5+7=27=9)
- The new shed numbers step three, 6, and nine may then link to make an interior triangle with it apex at the top. ****Therefore new famous symbol seems***(We will have one Vortex Math has actually a comparable triangle in which step 3 and you will 6 continuously change metropolitan areas.)
- More importantly, is the task of your own seven positions of your own octave since follows: ‘re’ to position 1, ‘mi’ to place 2, ‘fa’ to place cuatro, ‘sol’ to put 5, ‘la’ to put 7 and ‘ti’ to position 8. The fresh apex of one’s triangle in the nine will then be ‘do’ so you can show straight down ‘do’ as well as conclusion in the large ‘do’. Thus the fresh Gurdjieff Enneagram integrate legislation regarding 7 (Heptaparaparshinokh), the law out of Around three (Triamazikamno), the law regarding Ninefoldness, the latest sacred rules from Half dozen (the interior lines), while the laws of A dozen (the latest intersection of them contours into inner triangle).
That dancer in-between is a good pivot part towards other performer that is gone on point-on ideal in order to a time towards the remaining into left performer becoming the fresh new pivot point for the next set
This is actually the Gurdjieff Enneagram with all of you are able to traces shown within this they from inside the red and you may green towards notes tasked:
Inside my basic lecture: “The secret to Heart Is within the Lost Stopinder on Dinner Octave”, We ignore the internal vector contours and employ only the notes and triangle of your own Enneagram to prove one a compound is missing within ‘la’ from the Food Octave inside Chapter 39 out-of “Beelzebub’s Tales to Their Grandson” and you can conjecture just what it try.
You to copywriter, Richard J. Defouw, in his publication: “The brand new Enneagram about Blog out-of Gurdjieff” (Amazon), becoming one of the few that approved the new destroyed compound ‘la’, outlines showing you to ‘la’ is purposefully left out in the order to exhibit the action of your own vectors about Enneagram. The guy supporting that it because of the showing you to Beelzebub’s six “Voyages into the Environment” or other procedure in this book stick to the Enneagram order, no matter if he agrees you to definitely Enneagram was not clearly stated. Their translation of your own Enneagram processes wil attract regardless if In my opinion you to my personal services of the shed ‘la’ now is easier.
Into page 78, Richard reveals a map of performers carrying out a good “level de- deux”
I happened to be interested in it and datingranking.net/cs/dating4disabled-recenze you can centered the second cartoon hence observe the brand new heart regarding Richard’s drawing off six assistance. Into the performers I used the angel as well as the demon regarding the brand new safeguards design of the new prospectus toward Gurdjieff Institute (1919). Officially, the fresh angel is meant to portray the new inactive push and the demon the effective push; within my figure he or she is swapping natures alternately. The fresh demon additionally the angel remove both within system. From the dancing I show brand new angel walking away from ‘la’ in order to ‘ti’ to allow for the problem of the shed updates ‘la’ from the Food s satisfy the author’s.